6 August 2013

Dainty Doll Review

Dainty Doll Green Concealer Review

Cost me a neat £1.50 on Amazon

not a bad price I thought and purchased it.

I've used a Green Concealer before from: Virgin Vie (which I think has ceased trading) And loved the concept of it!

 It's not a highly sort for product on the High Street 
however I believe it should be!

Green colour cancels out Redness in the skin.

Such as: Hyper-pigmentation
Rosacea
and
Broken Capillaries



I love the packaging, it's one of the reasons I bought it!

Matte Black with faint Golden Writing and the Cartoonesque Lady on the front.

It's very girly and feels exquisitely thought about.

Packaging - 10/10




The colour is lighter than I thought it may be.

However the whole branding for Dainty Doll is for 
Very Fair skin tones.

 The consistency has confused me a little

It has a slight clay feel to it.
And if you leave it too long it seems to dry up.

Consistency - 5/10

 
 My Face with no Dainty Doll

A little redness on the face and chin areas.


My Face with Full Dainty Doll

Redness has gone and there is a much clearer complexion.

I have to admit, I wouldn't use this product on 
spots or acne skin.

Only because it doesn't blend into the skin and unfortunately sticks on top.

Complexion - 8/10

Overall it is an OK product.

I'm not sure if I would purchase this again, even at the incredible price.

Let me know

if you guys have tried Green Concealer 

and what type it was!

Leave me your links :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment