24 August 2013

Southampton Meet Up OOTD

Today was the first blogger event/meet up I've been to!

#southamptonmeetup hosted by the lovely @hannahbeeblog


The dilemma of 'what to wear?!' 
was definatly crossing my mind!

Some of the clothes in this OOTD are so old you may not be able to purchase, however you can swap and change for different ideas.

The slight tan on my arms is Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion
 which I've been using after exfoliating in the shower for a few days now and it has build up the most natural, 'to die for' tan.

 
AllSaints Tee - Outlet price £15

River Island Boyfriend Jeans - very old, can't remember the price
 


Primark Metal Necklace - £1


River Island Mink Colour Wedges - £20


BarryM Gelly Nail Paint - Pomegrante 

River Island Midi Ring - £2

My #southamptonmeetup post will be up tomorrow, lots of pictures and goodies were taken! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment