22 December 2013

Get it together.

So I haven't blogged for a while...

Awkward!

I haven't blogged for 94 days to be precise.

You see.. I have had to sort a few things out first.

Screw my head back was the first and 

get my perception of life back on track.



Blogging was fun and something I could do when I got home from work when my boyfriend wasn't around.

But it suddenly turned into one of these things:

If I didn't get a post out once a week I would feel less important as a 'blogger' and almost loose the status.

And the dreaded feeling of loosing less viewers each day because the content wasn't as good.

I didn't want blogging to be about that.

Many things in my personal life have flipped my world upside down this year and forced me to stop in my tracks, sit down and think rationally.

I am now thinking rationally and perfect fine :)

That's why I want to start a fresh.

2014 is going to be my year!

I am going to make it work for me 

and as my mum tells me:

'You have to rely on number one!'

My head is permanently screwed on and I am ready to rock and roll!



Yes it is a block of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment