30 December 2013

New Years Eve Outfit

It's that time of year again!

Where you forget what day of the week it is and wear pjamas all day long.

... well I have been!

We still have a few days until work is back on again so we may as well enjoy in style and looking nice.

This outfit is all from 


in the post Christmas sales.

I think it would look nice on a casual night at the pub counting down to midnight

or your own house party!

Cheeky.


My thumb ring is from River Island 

and the other is Pandora.


The leaf earrings I got for 50p 

and the boots (Fuggs) *fake uggs

I got for £5 

I'm using them as slippers, they are so super comfy!

But you can always use them as proper shoes as they have a solid plastic sole.

And my little poopy couldn't help but get involved!


Have a great new years and it feels good to be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment